Specializing in Box Truck Insurance for Owner Operators and Trucking Companies
We are the leader in providing specialized box truck insurancefor:
- Owner Operators
- Trucking Companies
- Small and Large Fleets
- All box truck sizes and types
What is a box truck?
- Box trucks have separate, box-like (cube shaped) cargo areas that sit on the frame, ranging from 14 feet to 24 feet in length.
- The box is usually separate from the cab and not accessable from the cab.
- Most box trucks have a roll-up rear door that's similar to a garage door.
- Typically used to haul large items such as furniture, appliances and large boxes.
- Frequently used as rental moving vans by companies like U-Haul and Ryder.
- Sometimes referred to as cube trucks, cube vans, bob trucks and box vans.
- A box truck is sometimes mistakenly called a cargo van.
- Makers are GMC, Ford, International, Mitsubishi Fuso, Hino (Toyota),Isuzu, etc.