JET SKIS AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
When you choose A C Insurance for your jet skis and waverunners, you'll get great rates, specialized coverages and features you probably won't get if you insure your PWC on your homeowners policy, such as:
- Liability limits up to $500,000
- A wide selection of deductibles
- Medical Payments Coverage – even for water skiers
- Water Skis – Your water skis are covered at no additional cost
- Unlimited Use – You won't have any time or location restrictions on your PWC insurance
- Fuel Spills – You'll get our help with accidental fuel spills that are your legal responsibility
- Personal Items – Don't worry about your sunglasses, clothing and cameras, etc. — they're covered under PWC insurance, too
- Roadside Assistance – You can count on us for help if your towing vehicle or trailer breaks down
- Wreckage Removal – This will help cover the cost to raise, remove and/or destroy the wreckage when your PWC sinks
Why isn't my homeowner's policy a good place to insure my PWC?
Like many people, you may be tempted to insure your Personal Watercraft (PWC) on your homeowner's policy. But did you know that the typical homeowner's policy provides only minimal PWC coverage? And it may not include specialized coverages, such as Total Loss Replacement, Personal Effects or Fuel Spill Coverage.